- December 3, 2021 Wine FORWARD - Our Wine Tasting Fundraiser is Back! Friday, December 3, 6:00 - 7:30 pm. Tickets on Sale Now CLICK THE + (PLUS) SYMBOL TO THE RIGHT FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TICKETING ****
Our wine tasting event is back! After a tough year for all, we’ll celebrate the success of our last project and launch the planning of our next home building project. Phase II of construction at Hokum Rock will provide affordable homes for 8 adults with Autism. Your ticket purchase supports that project and includes 3 bottles of Truro Vineyards wine, a tasting led by a Truro Winemaker, 2 wine glasses, a corkscrew and a complimentary raffle ticket for a 50-50 prize. Proceeds go to support our continuing effort to build desperately needed housing for those with Autism and Related Disabilities and to support the staff who serve them.
Last year we completed construction of FORWARD at the Rock, and eight residents are have settled into their new forever homes on Hokum Rock Road in Dennis. Now, it’s time to begin turning the dream of 8 more housing units into a reality. Join us for Wine-FORWARD, a virtual wine tasting led by Truro Vineyards. All ticket proceeds go to support FORWARD’s next building project.
- Date: Friday, December 3, 6:00-7:30
- Venue: Remote and In-person (*Covid safety protocols permitting)
- Ticket Includes:
- 3 Bottles of Truro Vineyards Wine (Must be 21 years or over)
- 2 Wine Glasses
- 1 Complimentary Raffle Ticket ($20 value)
- Wine tasting led by a Truro Winemaker
- Ticket Prices:
- $90.00 (includes all of the above)
- $160.00 Party Pack (includes 6 bottles of wine, 4 glasses, 2 corkscrews, 2 raffle tickets)
- Raffle Tickets:
- 1 for $20.00
- 3 for $50.00
50-50 Raffle. One lucky winner gets half of all the raffle ticket revenue. The other half goes to support Cape Abilities wonderful around-the-clock staff at FORWARD at the Rock.
Ticket buyers will be sent a link prior to the event. We will also notify you about when and where to pick up your wine package(s). Limited delivery service is possible for Cape Cod residents who are unable to drive to the pick-up location. Where permitted by law, we can also ship to off-Cape locations. To make a donation, please visit www.go-forward.org, and if you haven’t already donated to our Fund-a-Need request, please consider doing so now. For questions, please email us at email@example.com.