- December 4, 2020 Wine FORWARD - Virtual Wine Tasting & Ribbon Cutting... Save the Date! Friday, December 4, 6:00 - 7:30 pm By Zoom From Truro Vineyards and Cape Media Center. **** CLICK THE + (PLUS) SYMBOL TO THE RIGHT FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TICKETING ****
Wine tasting and virtual ribbon-cutting to celebrate the opening of FORWARD at the Rock, a newly constructed affordable supportive housing for 8 Cape Codders with autism. Your ticket includes 3 bottles of Truro Vineyards wine, a tasting led by a Truro Winemaker, 2 wine glasses, a corkscrew and a complimentary raffle ticket for valuable prizes. Proceeds go to support FORWARD’s building more desperately needed housing for those with Autism and Related Disabilities and to support the staff who serve them.
With FORWARD at the Rock completed and eight residents now settling in at their new forever home, it’s time to celebrate, thank everyone who helped make this dream a reality, and raise a little money to get our next project started. Join us for Wine-FORWARD, a virtual wine tasting led by Truro Vineyards and a gala ribbon cutting celebration of the opening of the house. All proceeds go to support FORWARD. For tickets, Click Here To Purchase additional raffle tickets, Click Here
- Date: Friday, December 4, 6:00-7:30
- Venue: Zoom
- Ticket Includes:
- 3 Bottles of Truro Vineyards Wine*
- 2 Wine Glasses
- 1 Complimentary Raffle Ticket ($20 value)
- Wine tasting led by a Truro Winemaker
- Ticket Prices:
- $85.00 (includes all of the above)
- $150.00 (includes 6 bottles of wine, 4 glasses, 2 corkscrews, 2 raffle tickets)
- Raffle Tickets:
- 1 for $20.00
- 3 for $50.00
For wine tasting tickets*, Click Here To Purchase additional raffle tickets* Click Here
Raffle tickets enter you in a drawing for a top prize valued at $1,500, 2nd prize valued at $500, and 3rd prize valued at $250. *Must be over 21 years to purchase wine tasting and raffle tickets.
Ticket purchasers will be sent a Zoom link prior to the event. We will also notify you about when and where to pick up your wine package(s). Limited delivery service is possible for Cape Cod residents who are unable to drive to the pick-up location. Where permitted by law, we can also ship to off-Cape locations. To make a donation, please visit www.go-forward.org, and if you haven’t already donated to our Fund-a-Need request, please consider doing so now. For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.